Pro Cycling Manager 2017
Become the manager of a professional cycling team and compete against today's best riders in over 200 races (500+ stages) across the world, including iconic races such as La Vuelta and the iconic Tour de France.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Release Date||June 15, 2017|
Become the manager of a professional cycling team and compete against today's best riders in over 200 races (500+ stages) across the world, including iconic races such as La Vuelta and the iconic Tour de France. The most important decisions are in your hands. From rider scouting, recruitment, staff hiring, contract negotiations and sponsor management, make the right calls to secure the win! Every stage counts, and even during the races, the strategies and choices are up to you! Play solo or in the online multiplayer for up to 16 players, and dominate the competition in leagues and clans.
- New routes: Take part in an exciting 2017 season packed with unique routes, punctuated by the iconic Tour de France 2017 and its memorable routes: from Düsseldorf to the Champs-Elysées, through Belgium and Marseille.
- Train formations: Organize your team in a train formation at any time during the race to protect your riders and allow them to prepare ahead of key-areas.
- Enhanced AI: Your opponents not only weigh in the potential of your riders for each stage, but also evaluate them with a long-term perspective.
- Improved physics engine: The in-race pace and stamina management have been made more realistic, thanks to an improved physics engine that better accounts for climbs and descents.
- Fitness: In Career mode, adapt the schedule and intensity of your training regimen to each rider in order to grant them with performance boosts during competitions.
- Progression system: In Pro Cyclist mode, fulfill and surpass the objectives you have been assigned by your manager according to your role and progress within the team!
- Multiplayer clans Form a clan and join members of the community to organize competitions, chat and compare results.